Calvin and Ann's cut flowers can be purchased at local farmers markets, eastern and central Iowa florists, and directly from the farm. If you wish to purchase flowers directly from the farm, please call or email Ann (319-640-0262 or firstname.lastname@example.org) several days in advance for an appointment. Pheasant Run Farm is a working farm—we want to be sure someone is there to help you!
- Dates: Every Saturday (May-Oct.) and Wednesday (June-July)
- Time: 7:30am – noon (Wednesdays 5:00 - 7:00pm)
- Where: Chauncey Swan Parking Ramp, 410 E. Washington across from City Hall
- Find Pheasant Run Farm: Stall #5 in the northeast corner of the parking ramp (Wednesdays no set stall)
- Dates: Memorial Day Saturday (May), 1st and 3rd Saturdays of June-August, 3rd Saturday in September
- Time: 7:30am – noon
- Where: Downtown Cedar Rapids
- Find Pheasant Run Farm: Stall #155, on 2nd Ave, between 2nd & 3rd St
Timber Gate Gardens, Belle Plaine
Studio Bloom, Ely
Every Bloomin' Thing, Iowa City
E's Florals, Solon
Roots in Bloom, Marion
Willow and Stock, Iowa City
Flowers by Nature’s Corner, Vinton, Iowa
The Garden Wren, Cedar Rapids
Unique Events, Cedar Rapids
Gateway Market, Des Moines
Whole Foods, Des Moines
Wildflower Designs, Des Moines
Plaza Florist and Gifts, Urbandale
Irene's Flowers, Des Moines
Lowe's Flowers, Marshalltown
New Pioneer Coop, Iowa City and Coralville
Our produce is available at the Iowa City Farmers Market and Iowa grocery stores and food coops. We welcome sales to restaurants, institutions, and other grocery stores—please contact us.
New Pioneer Coop, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and Coralville
Whole Foods, West Des Moines
Our dried medicinal and culinary herbs are available at wholesale prices in bulk—please contact us for pricing. Try our dried, whole leaf culinary herbs for superior flavor!
Fresh culinary herbs can also be purchased at the farmers markets and grocery stores listed above.